6.28.2015

CHILL.

I can't believe my last proper post was on the last week of February! Time sure flies and within that period, I've been busy prepping for the wedding and striking things off the checklist. And I'm happy to say that it's all 90% completed.

The list of items that have been settled so far -


  • Venue
  • Catering+Decor
  • Entertainment
  • Andaman
  • Photography + Videography
  • Booking of Kadi and Registration of Marriage
  • Invites
  • Favours
  • Henna
  • Gubahan 
  • Sireh Dara + Bunga Pahar
  • Fabric bought for solemnisation outfit
  • Family's outfits
  • Bridesmaids outfits 
  • Theme colours 
  • Oh, and attended our pre-marriage course in May. Woohoo.

140 days more to go till #AIgothitched (yes, Ive decided to change the hashtag because the previous one was just TOO long).

4 more months to strike off one MAJOR item from my checklist. LOSE WEIGHT.


No comments:

Post a Comment