1.27.2010

overdue.

Honestly, I've been losing the urge to blog these days. I don't know why. Probably my life is pretty boring in Singapore, but yet, I am busy. Busy trying to make it less boring than it already is?

Even the meet-ups have been a routine. I told myself to live the summer break in Singapore week by week. Thus, the reason for the weekly planned outings. And then I realised it always consists of two people. Usual chilling sessions with Noi, and makan and movie sessions (even though we're dead broke at times) with cmt.

Anyway, this was supposed to be a long overdue post on the Seoul trip. Getting on with it...

I can't believe the trip was a month ago. A few days ago, QQ bbm-ed me and said how much she actually misses Korea and that she thinks about Korea every now and then. I've got to admit, I do too. Who wouldn't think of carefree times like that. It was not only a holiday for us, but also an adventure. The last two days. The one where it recorded the highest snowfall, that was also the day we went to the kimchi school. I am so glad I dragged Paps and the bugger along with us, because not only did they have to make their own kimchi, we also had the opportunity to try on the Korean traditional costumes. Seeing the bro and Paps in those costumes made us burst out in laughter. Because..








Haha! I know, right. We're definitely going to frame one of the photos with the four of us together. If Mams had come along, the family picture would have been so complete.

And of course, the kimchi making.



Leaving the school was quite a hassle..






Moving on. We also had fun going out in the snow, but of course, minus the cold, and the fact that we had to watch out for our steps. I've got to say, the best shopping streets are Myeongdong, and of course, Dongdaemun. These are definitely the places that one can find their legs automatically bring them to.









No comments:

Post a Comment