1.15.2010

look far.

It happened to me before, and I cannot believe I let it happen to me again. I spent the whole day at home, staring at my laptop, basically just surfing the internet and watching a Japanese drama titled 'Real Clothes'. By evening, I had a massive headache and felt like puking, and then I remembered I conveniently forgot to eat lunch (that few spoonfuls of ben & jerry's didn't count).

Anyway, I am still having withdrawals from the trip. I think the five of us should head somewhere as a family during the CNY long weekend, but I have no idea where to. My sister just said she is not a beach person :/ So I can scrap the idea of having a beach holiday.

Moving on to the pictorials..

I really love the Korean's traditional costume, the hanbok. The cutting, and especially the designs. Love it. Each piece is so unique in its own ways, and I was really happy when I got the opportunity to wear it.















No comments:

Post a Comment