7.13.2012

Dean & DeLuca

This post will be a prelude to my OCAD Project which I will be embarking on next week.

Finally paid Dean & DeLuca a visit since its opening two weeks ago. We decided to avoid going there on weekends due to the high possibility that it would be crowded (anything new in Singapore gets the crowd going, remember?). Fortunately, we went on a weekday and managed to get decent seating.

Got to love the place because of its All-Day breakfast menu!


Our drinks. I couldn't take dairy on that day so I opted for the Calypso Mango Iced Tea. Although I was really craving for the Dirty Chai! Nad had the Iced Mocha Latte.



The outlook. All the tables were filled up even at 8pm.


I love their teabags! How cute is the leaf?! Noi had African something, something tea. She actually said that to order at the cashier.


 Berries & Flap Jacks
Oat & Honey Buttermilk Pancakes with Fresh Mixed Berries,
and Dean & DeLuca "Grade A" Organic Maple Syrup.

I love how this was not overwhelming. To be honest, we had a full dinner prior to this and the fact that every single bit was savored goes to show how good this was. I would love to try the Sauteed Brioche French Toast next!


Our flap jacks with the Orange cake from Baker & Cook

I am definitely coming back to try the other items from the menu.

Dean & DeLuca, Singapore
181 Orchard Road
#04-23/24 Orchard Central, Singapore 238896
Opens daily, 11.00-22.00




No comments:

Post a Comment