2.06.2014

HELLO, FEBRUARY.

And just like that, the new year came what do you know? We have completed the first month of 2014. Time flies - nothing new. But I feel that 2014 will pass faster than ever because it is a year of planning and working hard to save up for the big day.

The only thing I have settled so far is my andaman. I am totally glad to have that off my mind. It was a no-brainer for me, honestly. The next thing I have to settle is the venue itself. The parents and I will be meeting up with the coordinator next week and I hope we will come to a final decision soon because without the venue, it is tough to settle on the decor and catering. I have decided that I am just going to go for a decor + catering package all in one for practical and economical reasons. I have already decided on the theme and color scheme for the decor. I am generally not a picky person.. so I hope choosing the decor will be a breezy task. I am totally leaving the food part to my parents because I am hopeless in food tasting.

Once the major items are struck off the list, I can then get down on finally deciding on the color and design for my bridesmaids bajus. I am very excited about this one (apart from my own, of course. But I can only settle that nearer to the wedding when I go for fittings and such). I have more or less decided on the design - though I have yet to come up with a proper sketch, but the colors.. oh the colors!! I have already shortlisted to a few and each time I think that I have decided on one - I would just change my mind again.

Exciting times.


2 comments:

  1. welcome to the journey! aaaand i see there's a new label! naiseee.
    have fun with the planning, babe! :)

    ReplyDelete