10.01.2014

HELLO, OCTOBER.

It's been such a long, long time since I've blogged! It even came to a point where my domain has expired, though I am sure I have renewed it but I supposed it didn't go through. Getting back the same domain is going to be totally not worth the money - so till I find something new, I am just going to live without it for awhile.

In other news, life has been pretty busy lately. Everything seems to be going well this year. I don't want to jinx this good feeling that I'm having.. 2013 has been a year of mostly uncertainties. With every down, I can only hope for my next up and I am hoping this is it. I've been truly blessed thus far, and really.. Alhamdulillah for all the good things that have come my way.

An hour and eight minutes ago, I turned 28. Two years shy of the big 30. Four hours ago, I decided to start on a new K drama and after watching im for a few minutes, the scenes and happenings caused me to reflect on one of the major turning point in my life. That was my serious break-up with CMT.

We have been together for a long time and just like anything that's old, it had the tendency to break any moment due to it being overused, overworked.. you get my drift. I remembered contemplating about the break-up for quite a while. I returned to Singapore, tried hard to pick my life here where I left off. Most importantly, gain employment and hopefully it was something that I like. Things didn't go well. Relationship-wise, it didn't go well either. CMT was busy with his camp stuffs and I felt that he just wasn't there for me. Something from what I watched just now struck me. "We were together, but I just felt lonely."

In early 2011, we broke up - but 9 months later, somehow we decided to give the remnants of whatever feelings we have left for each other another shot. It wasn't easy at all. But I am reallt thankful that both of us were serious on making things work this time. Fast forward to 3 years later, here we are - engaged to be married.

More than a decade of being together, I'm glad we went through what we went through. Yes?, both the good and the bad. Even the extreme ones. Every squabble or fight we had was a lesson learnt. About each other, the people and things around us.

I'm not sure whether CMT will ever read this - considering how long my blog has been stagnant. But I hope he knows how thankful I am to him for not giving up on me and on us. And I couldn't ask for a better person to journey the rest of life with.

Here's to me being 28!

2 comments:

  1. what's the k-drama title? i wanna watch toooo!
    and tick tock tick tock to the big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Discovery of Romance starring Eric from Shinhwa! It's super goood. I caught up 14 eps within 2 days. Next week is the last 2 eps :'(

      Delete