10.12.2014

THEME AND COLORS.

I've finally decided on the theme for the wedding! Not that I was fickle minded about it.. I know I've always wanted something that centred around a white wedding, but somehow I just felt that wasn't specific enough for me to tell the decor people. Yesterday I finally made up my mind and I've never felt happier. You know that feeling when some idea or thought has been on your mind but you're not sure whether that's really it and you're afraid that you might change your mind halfway or somewhat regret that decision. Putting that aside, this whole thing somewhat came like a revelation. Nothing new. Just decided that the colours and theme I've been thinking all this while is really what I wanted.
Have already told my MOH (which is QQ, duh!) and Nad S  (one of my bridesmaids) about this and can't wait to tell the rest. Searching for more inspiration now is much easier!
As of now, the list of things that are booked is as such:
1. Decor + Catering
2. Andaman
3. Traditional Band
4. Photography
We have decided on the venue but booking can only be done a couple of months before. I've not really touched on Videography even though I've gotten a couple of references. I should really get down to it.
Lastly, invitations! I've decided to design one myself just because.
Slightly more than a year to go now. Let's get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment