1.03.2015

HELLO, 2015.

Just like that 2014 flew by! Hello 2015.

Things I've managed to strike off my 'To-do list by end Dec last year':

  • Shortlist possible invitation card layouts
  • Decided on a wedding hashtag (HAHA. Yes and I think it's loads better than cmt's idea)
  • Finalise my bridesmaids' outfits (woohooo!)

To-do list by end Jan:

  • Seriously get started on our monogram
  • Make payment for marriage course booking
  • Finalise berkat and gubahan with chosen vendor (can slowly procrastinate till February)
  • Finalise bridal henna (this too..)
  • Come up with designs for nikah outfit 
  • Finalise colour theme for the family

As for my New Year Resolutions.. and I try to be as specific as possible just because this morning I heard Mike Kasem mentioned that why most new year resolutions were not kept is because people just aren't that specific about it. So here goes. In 2015, I will..

  1. Eat less rice.
  2. Exercise more by playing badminton at least once a week and swimming fortnightly.
  3. Lose 2 kg by February.
  4. Lose 7 kg by October.
  5. Read at least 4 books this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment