1.25.2015

LAST WEEK OF JANUARY.

As we approach the last week of January, and the end of the first month of 2015 (gasp!), it's best I look through the checklist from my previous entry and see whether I've ticked off any.
I'm glad most have been done while the rest is close to being a done deal.

- Booked henna
- Finalised on colour theme for the family
- Settled on the nitty gritty decor details for nikah
- Shortlisted a few wedding invites vendors (just in case I decide not to design one myself)

Things I've failed to achieve in the month of Jan include:

- Losing 2 kg. My weight is stagnant and I have one more week to miraculously lose that 2 kg.
- Maintain the rule of exercising at least once a week. Didn't do so the last week :(
- Nowhere close in designing my nikah outfit. Didn't even really shortlist ideas :(
Let's see whether I can catch up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment